Community Conduct Standards
Our Community is intended to allow users to get the best support that they can as they work toward achieving their personal goals and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. The Community is made up of a wonderful mix of members and experts who all want to help each other be successful. We strive to keep our community safe and nurturing; therefore, we ask all who participate in our community to adhere to our Community Conduct Standards.
The following is a list of content that is not acceptable in the Community areas:
- Statements or images that are blatantly offensive and promote racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- Posts, photos or videos that are obscene, lewd or malicious and/or that are aimed to insult, threaten or harass anyone for any reasons whatsoever.
- Posts, photos or videos that contain foul language. Absolutely no foul language should be posted. Please be considerate of the other visitors.
- Posts, videos or pictures that contain pornography or questionable imagery. Let's keep it clean!
- Promotional posts or messaging that serve to solicit or advertise or direct someone to another site for that purpose. No advertising or solicitation of any kind will be tolerated.
- Posts or media that contain copyrighted or other information/materials you do not have a legal right to. eDiets takes no responsibility for posts that violate copyright laws.
Please note that any content that is posted to the eDiets Community that is deemed to violate the Community Conduct Standards will be removed from the Community. In addition, violation of the Community Conduct Standards may result in restriction of access up to and including termination of your access to the site.
If you see a post, video or photo that violates our Community Conduct Standards, please report the questionable content in as much detail as possible to Community@eDiets.com
We appreciate your involvement as well as your help in making this a positive, safe and supportive environment for all participants!