Social Media Internship Program
Is this internship for you?
At eDiets.com, we recognize that a successful internship goes both ways. It's not just about the business; it's also about the student. We desire to give our interns a valuable learning experience that fits their career goals, while providing them with the opportunity to come alongside our employees and help our business grow. If selected, you'll have the opportunity to work with our marketing team on a variety of real projects and wear multiple hats. We need talented, energetic individuals who are quick on their feet, eager to learn new skills, and aren't afraid to tackle the most ever-changing yet influential part of the marketing mix: social media.
What will you learn?
- Create a comprehensive social media and marketing plan, including weekly social media calendar.
- Build relationships and online community through the use of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media platforms.
- Develop an overarching understanding of the digital marketing mix, including social media, web development, email campaigns, SEO, SEM, etc.
- Track social media analytics and report results.
- Support marketing efforts with research by compiling consumer and industry data.
- Create compelling content to be shared by bloggers and social influencers.
- Assist management in developing an overall social media strategy.
- Constantly develop and present new creative ideas.
- Background in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, or other related discipline.
- Strong communication skills.
- Passion for using social networking sites and general excitement to learn new skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google platforms.
- Experience with all social platforms.
- Quantitative mindset and past experience preferred.
- Highly organized and driven with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Knowledge and interest in health and fitness is a plus!
More about us:
eDiets.com, Inc. is a leading provider of weight loss services, information and products. Millions of people have visited our flagship website, www.ediets.com, which was a Forbes.com pick for "Best of the Web" in the diet and nutrition category. At eDiets, we pioneered the online dieting industry. We have been offering subscriptions to our online