- You are concerned about or have hypertension.
- Your doctor told you to reduce your sodium intake.
- You want healthy, low-sodium convenience options some of the time.
- You want convenience items most of the time and do not have to watch your sodium intake.
- Your doctor has prescribed a more strict sodium restriction.
Since joining eDiets, Keli R. has shed 25 pounds from her 5�8" frame and is now sporting a super sexy hard-as-steel physique...
Read How Success is Possible!
The eDiets Low-Sodium meal plan is perfect for those who are looking to reduce their sodium intake. By controlling sodium intake at the 3 meals and daily snack, it helps to lower blood pressure and reduce fluid retention. The eDiets Low-Sodium meal plan is balanced and flexible, providing 50-65% of your calories from carbohydrates, 20-25% of your calories from protein and less than 30% of your calories from fat.
Get Started Today and Lose 10 lbs in 5 Weeks!