- You prefer to exclude some or all animal products from your meal plan.
- You want a meal plan tailored to your preferences while still maintaining convenience and flexibility.
- You need guidance on how to eat a balanced vegetarian diet that includes adequate protein, vitamins and minerals.
- You wish to cut down on animal products in your meal plan, but you do not like any soy products.
- You want a lower-carbohydrate meal plan.
Since joining eDiets, Keli R. has shed 25 pounds from her 5�8" frame and is now sporting a super sexy hard-as-steel physique...
Read How Success is Possible!
The Vegetarian diet plan is designed for anyone who wants to reduce or eliminate animal products in their diet. This plan offers three options -- vegan (completely plant-based), lacto-vegetarian (allowing dairy) and lacto-ovo-vegetarian (allowing dairy and eggs). The Vegetarian meal plan will include high-fiber foods such as whole grains, whole-grain breads/cereals, legumes, soy foods, fruit and vegetables to provide a variety of options.
Based on our successful eDiets Weight Loss plan, you will receive 3 meals and 1 snack daily that exclude some or all animal products depending on your preferences. The Vegetarian meal plan is a balanced approach that provides 50-65% of your calories from carbohydrates, 20-25% of your calories from protein and less than 30% of your calories from fat.
Get Started Today and Lose 10 lbs in 5 Weeks!
Disclaimer: The information provided is intended for your knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. Please talk with your healthcare provider regarding any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.