- You are sensitive to wheat.
- You want to eliminate wheat-based products from your meal plan.
- You want a meal plan that is customized for you so you have less planning to do.
- You have Celiac Disease or a gluten intolerance.
- You want to include breads, grains, pastas and other wheat-containing products and you do not have a wheat intolerance.
- Wheat Grains & breads
- Wheat cereals
- Wheat pasta
- Other foods containing wheat
- note that foods may contain gluten
Since joining eDiets, Keli R. has shed 25 pounds from her 5�8" frame and is now sporting a super sexy hard-as-steel physique...
Read How Success is Possible!
If you are sensitive to wheat and wheat products, you may suffer from symptoms such as bloating, rash, diarrhea and headache. Eliminating wheat from your diet is not as easy as it may seem, since wheat is often a "hidden" ingredient in many processed foods. The Wheat-Free Diet is a recipe-based plan that makes it easy to enjoy a variety of delicious foods.
Get Started Today and Lose 10 lbs in 5 Weeks!
Disclaimer: The information provided is intended for your knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. Please talk with your healthcare provider regarding any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.