- You want a balanced meal plan that includes a variety of foods, including winter fruits and vegetables
- You want to enjoy home-style flavors and seasonal favorites.
- You love to cook and want to use a variety of cooking methods during the season.
- You prefer more convenient, frozen pre-packaged foods or need more on-the-go types of foods.
- You don't have access to purchasing a wide variety of fresh winter produce.
- You have specific dietary needs that require a more specialized plan.
- Convenient, prepared items
- Fatty cuts of meats
Since joining eDiets, Keli R. has shed 25 pounds from her 5'8” frame and is now sporting a super sexy hard-as-steel physique...
Read How Success is Possible!
Winter is all about the season! It's that time of year to tempt those taste buds and combine home-style dishes with a little holiday twist. We have combined those favorite winter classics to create dishes that are perfect during and after the holidays. The eDiets Celebration Diet Plan is a balanced approach to eating and will delight your senses and keep your waistline in check.
The Celebration Diet Plan offers a variety of fresh, portion sized meals. Based on the food pyramid, as well as recommendations from the American Heart Association, it provides 50-65% of your calories from carbohydrates, 20-25% of your calories from protein and less than 30% of your calories from fat.
Get Started Today and Lose 10 lbs in 5 Weeks!