How many times have you wished that you could swallow a pill and wake up in the morning thinner? It would be really nice if such a pill existed, but it doesn't. So, with that in mind, what can we do for quick, easy and sure weight loss?
Do you need help with your diet and nutrition? Are you ready to start making a difference in your life and take the best care of yourself possible? eDiets can help with plenty of fantastic programs to choose from. Click here for a free diet profile.
1. Drink 64-plus ounces of water each and every day.
2. Get cardio exercise EVERY day; gradually building to the point where you get a minimum of 30 minutes a day.
3. Add fresh raw fruits and vegetables to your daily diet.
4. Limit the "bulky" carbs: white flour, potatoes, cereal, etc.
5. Identify the biggest obstacle you consistently face that stymies your weight loss and overcome it, rid yourself of it and banish it from your life forever!
Sound too hard? Seem impossible?
It isn't. The above mentioned 5 tips are really nothing more than a recipe for healthy living. You aren't food combining impaired. You aren't willpower deficient. Your weight is, in most cases, a direct result of what you are consuming and how much you aren't moving.
Don't believe me?
Let me tell you the story of a reader of mine. She wants to lose over 130 pounds and asked my help (that is how much I lost, so she thought I might know a thing or two about losing that much and more). I gladly obliged, as it is my purpose and passion in life to help others realize successful and permanent weight loss.