How is it that some people just seem to never have to worry about their weight, what they eat or how they look?
It’s not fair! Why is it all these girls on Instagram look so fit in everything and every #selfie they take?
Well, admittedly, some of it is genetic, but there are also plenty of things you can do yourself… Here’s a list of the Habits of Fit People — some simple things you can do to actually become one of those people yourself!
1. Sleep well and wake up naturally. Did you know there are people out there who don’t use an alarm clock? Just think how much better your morning would start without that annoying thing.
2. Get prepared. Fit people pack their gym bags the night before. It’s much easier to get going if you don’t have think about anything…
3. Exercise in the a.m. Get it out of the way early. Then you can relax the rest of the day!
4. Plan meals. If you have your meals all set and decided, you’re less likely to zoom through that drive-thru!
5. Rebound from setbacks. So you went back for seconds (or thirds), had dessert or raided the candy dish? Who cares. Tomorrow’s another day!